Research by Steven L. Brawley
Religion was core to Jackie's being. Church would bring her christenings and funerals, weddings and memorials. She also looked pretty great in a lace veil.
Jackie's Places of Worship
- Holy Trinity Roman Catholic Church, Washington, D.C.
- Middleburg Community Center, Middleburg, Virginia (used while at Glen Ora, Wexford)
- St. Edwards, Palm Beach, Florida
- St. Francis Xavier, Hyannis, Massachusetts
- St. Mary’s, Newport, Rhode Island (Kennedy wedding)
- St. Ignatius Loyola, New York City (Jackie christening, funeral)
- St. Matthews Cathedral, Washington, D.C. (JFK funeral)
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, New York City (RFK funeral)
- St. Stephen’s, Washington, DC (first sighting of famous pink Chanel suit)
- St. Thomas More, New York City
- Skorpios Island Chapel, Greece (Onassis wedding and funeral)
- Vatican, Vatican City (Jackie had audience with Pope in 1962)