PPB Consulted/Sourced by Authors
- The Pink Suit by Nicole Mary Kelby (PPB provided research assistance)
- The Eternal Waltz of Jacqueline Kennedy by Kristin Elizabeth Marshall (PPB review included in book)
- Coco Chanel: The Legend and the Life by Justine Picardie (PPB provided research assistance)
- Scalamandre: Haute Decor by Steven Soloman (PPB provided research assistance)
- JFK Conservative by Ira Stoll (PPB sourced page 255)
- End of Days by James Swanson (PPB sourced page 333)
- The American Plate by Libby O'Connell (PPB sourced page 311)
- The President's Book of Secrets by David Priess (PPB sourced page 22)
PPB Media Citations/Quotations
- Pink Chanel Suit of Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy, Wikipedia.com
- Darragh Park, Wikipedia.com
- What was Jacqueline Kennedy’s Favorite Recipe?, Answers.com
- Places Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis has Lived, Answers.com
- Why Do U.S. First Ladies' Hairdos Matter?, FAB Beauty, April 5, 2017
- A Facebook Group Asks: What Would Jackie Kennedy Onassis do?, Washington Post, January 29, 2015
- A Look at the Only Home JFK Ever Built, Yahoo.com, Nov. 25, 2013
- Kirkwood Man’s Home is a Shrine to Jackie O., St. Louis-Post Dispatch/AP Wire, Nov. 22, 2013
- Kennedy Estate for Sale In Virginia, Forbes, Nov. 26, 2013
- Secrets of Jackie’s Iconic Pink Suit, NY Post, Nov. 16, 2013
- 10 Most Infamous Stains in History, Alizul2.blogspot.com, July 10, 2013
- Mapping John F. Kennedy's Many Homes, Curbed.com, May 29, 2013
- Caroline Kennedy Selling 93 Acres on Vineyard, Christian Science Monitor, May 4, 2013
- Season in the Sun, VERVE Magazine, March 2013
- Princess Grace Lunches at White House, longpastremember.blogspot.com, Feb. 24, 2013
- Jacqueline Kennedy's Dinner at Mt. Vernon, longpastremembered.blogpost.com, Feb. 7, 2013
- Jackie in Virginia Hunt Country, horsecountrychic.blogspot.com, Oct. 16, 2011
- Jackie: A Style Icon, marshallwatsoninteriors.com, Jan. 21, 2011
- Local Ladies Were First: St. Louis Suburban Journals, Jan. 19, 2005
- Jackie Historian: St. Louis Suburban Journals, May 13, 2003
- Jackie Oh!: St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Nov. 20, 2001
- Collecting Jackie, American Political Collector's Club, 2007
- Bess, Julia & Mary: First Ladies of the Midwest, Ladies of Lucerne Tea Room, 2006
- Private Guided Tour of Jacqueline Kennedy: The White House Years Exhibit, Chicago, 2005
- Jackie Kennedy: America’s Cover Girl, Webster Groves Missouri Public Library, 2003
- Jackie Kennedy: GWU’s Most Famous Alumnae, George Washington University, 2002
- Jackie Kennedy: An Entertaining Style, Missouri Botanical Garden, 2002
By Steven L. Brawley, Editor-in-Chief
Since 2003, pinkpillbox (PPB) has been celebrating the style and substance of Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis and her influence on history and pop culture.
PPB strives to offer its readers informative and entertaining features that bring to life Jackie's passions and her impact on the role of the First Lady, interior design, historic preservation, beauty, fashion, entertaining, editing/publishing, and so much more.
While Jackie is PPB's inspiration and creative muse, we delve into a wide range of historical figures, places, and events. If you have a story idea, please let us know.
Thanks for visiting PPB. Stay in touch.
Image copyright Jake Gariepy (Dapper and Dreamy) - Jackie's 1961 Chez Ninon (Chanel design) suit.
Steven L. Brawley, Editor-in-Chief
Image copyright Jake Gariepy (Dapper and Dreamy) - Floral arrangement for dinner in honor of President Mohammad Ayub Khan of Pakistan at Mount Vernon on July 11, 1961.